Call of Cthulhu 7th Edition comes to Fantasy Grounds!

MOB

Call of Cthulhu 7th Edition has come to Fantasy Grounds, the popular virtual tabletop where you can play your favourite RPGs with your friends online!

Our friends at Fantasy Grounds say that after a year of development, the new rule set is complete and ready to roll out. The ruleset itself has been massively overhauled and is no mere update to the existing CoC 6E ruleset—the result is fantastic! Are you ready to test your sanity?

Call of Cthulhu 7th Edition for Fantasy Grounds is available now

This ruleset contains the core rules, background, guidance, spells, and monsters of the game. It is intended for use by the Keeper of Arcane Lore (the Keeper) — that player who will present the adventure to the other players. It also contains two starter adventures.

Screen Shot 2016-12-23 at 10.12.28 pm.png

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, Ganaud. I play in a monthly CoC 7e game with one of the developers of the rule set for Fantasy Grounds and I can say it's really nice; I like it better than the 6e rule set Right now they only have the Keeper's book converted but are working on the Investigator's book. I also heard rumours that someone is converting Horror on the Orient Express, but that is rumour right now as nothing official has been announced. Overall it's pretty nice.  My favourite feature is when you roll it tells you how much Luck you need to spend to get to the next level of success. Small and simple but makes it quicker to determine if you want to spend Luck and if you have enough to spend so speeds up play I find.

I haven't used Roll20 so I cannot compare though.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...

The online tabletop resource FANTASY GROUNDS has launched the first of their "Adventure Packs" for Call of Cthulhu. This consists of the 2018 Free RPG Day scenario Scritch Scratch, plus convention scenarios The Dead Border, What's in the Cellar?, and Camp Sunny. Great value for $4.99!

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store/product.php?id=CHA23157COC7E

CHA23157COC7E.jpg.690d4b3b567d1f088a15a4d7a9d7dc18.jpg