Cults of Prax and Cults of Terror cover art

MOB

I doubt the original covers were still available when I got mine, but I prefer those from the second printing as well.  Biturian and Norayeep make for a more interesting cover than a map.

I note that both of the second printing covers show signs of use. You can't ask much more from any book. :) 

Edited by Yelm's Light
  • Like 1

Cults of Terror only had ONE printing. The artwork was done much larger, and spans the front and back covers of that singe printing.

as for Cults of Prax, the Biturian Cover is the first printing, the Prax map is the second printing.

CH4014-cover-spread.jpg

• Like 4

Hope that Helps,
Rick Meints - Chaosium, Inc.

Guest Vile Traveller

Should really have replied here and not the other thread! Would it be possible for you to delete the back cover blurb on the combined Redbubble CoT art? It looks kind of weird as is, spread out with the blurb on the left and "Cults of Terror" appearing twice in different sizes and colours.

While I'm at it, how about a combined Sartar & Prax map as one graphic?

39 minutes ago, Vile said:

Should really have replied here and not the other thread! Would it be possible for you to delete the back cover blurb on the combined Redbubble CoT art? It looks kind of weird as is, spread out with the blurb on the left and "Cults of Terror" appearing twice in different sizes and colours.

Unfortunately for this particular artwork our rights agreement means we can only offer the cover as originally presented, which includes the text. 

46 minutes ago, Vile said:

While I'm at it, how about a combined Sartar & Prax map as one graphic?

That is a good idea. At the moment, the maps exist as two separate files. They would have to be merged together. 

On 02/01/2017 at 10:50 AM, smiorgan said:

Wow! That's a great piece of artwork. It's so...RuneQuest! 

Yeah I was mistaken, that is the Cults book cover I remember, it was really cool. I think I must of been thinking of the RQ3 cover of the Lords Of Terror book not being as good as the RQ2 Cults of Terror book...

Edited by Mankcam

" Sure it's fun, but it is also well known that a D20 roll and an AC is no match against a hefty swing of a D100% and a D20 Hit Location Table!"

RE the "Cults of Terror" cover, per MOB:

On 1/2/2017 at 2:44 AM, MOB said:

Unfortunately for this particular artwork our rights agreement means we can only offer the cover as originally presented, which includes the text. 

But... what about CoP?  In particular, what about the original-edition "Biturian Varosh" art?

I have no problem with the whitespace for the text on the book-cover... but for T-shirt-art / etc, I'd prefer JUST the art...

C'es ne pas un .sig