Classic Fantasy Greymoor

Belgath

In Greymoor, the Northern Territories are all barbarian in the Norse tradition.

I have rules written up in the Companion for wilderness survival, covering hunting, fishing, trapping, gathering, etc., that are designed to complement my "hex crawl" rules for overland travel.

Rod

• Like 2

Join my Mythras/RuneQuest 6: Classic Fantasy Yahoo Group at https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/RQCF/info

"D100 - Exactly 5 times better than D20"

• 1 month later...

Hi Rod,

I was reading Classic Fantasy the other day and noticed the ends of the pages were a little discoloured. No doubt caused by my grubby paws continually turning the pages. The mythras core rule book also has a little of the same. Was there any thought to blackening the ends of the pages to avoid this?   

The books are very good quality so I hoped it might be an option somewhere down the line. Hope the unearthed companion is going well, very much looking forward to it, cheers.

Mark.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, D100 said:

Hi Rod,

I was reading Classic Fantasy the other day and noticed the ends of the pages were a little discoloured. No doubt caused by my grubby paws continually turning the pages. The mythras core rule book also has a little of the same. Was there any thought to blackening the ends of the pages to avoid this?   

Not that I'm aware of Mark. I would simply purchase extra copies of each so you always have a pristine copy on hand for special occasions. ;)

Hope the unearthed companion is going well, very much looking forward to it, cheers.

It is thank you. I keep skipping around from chapter-to-chapter so I don't get burned out doing one thing. Just added "Minute Meteors" to the list of new Rank 2 spells. Really like how it came out.

Rod

• Like 1

Join my Mythras/RuneQuest 6: Classic Fantasy Yahoo Group at https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/RQCF/info

For sure, send me 10 copies :D . Minute meteors, sounds interesting, great to hear that there are new spells coming along too. I have been looking at mythic Britain and Logres for some source material and fresh ideas, and by all accounts they are very well done, but I still prefer a world with a strong fantasy element such as Greymoor will be.

I think your should learn a haste spell, it will then be finished in a few weeks. :P

• Like 1

• 6 months later...
7 hours ago, threedeesix said:

Behind schedule, but still working on it. Change of jobs has really slowed down production. 

Sorry to hear that, Rod. But perfectly understandable of course. Does it look like it might be completed this year? I only ask because my chosen campaign world by Frog God Games is probably going to get a campaign book in kickstarter this year (finally!), so it would be great to get your book around the same time? Of course, we can get started and well on the way with current CF book alone, so it's really more about getting the campaign world together; no pressure on you from me at least!:D

• Like 1

On ‎1‎/‎31‎/‎2018 at 3:21 AM, Verderer said:

Sorry to hear that, Rod. But perfectly understandable of course. Does it look like it might be completed this year? I only ask because my chosen campaign world by Frog God Games is probably going to get a campaign book in kickstarter this year (finally!), so it would be great to get your book around the same time? Of course, we can get started and well on the way with current CF book alone, so it's really more about getting the campaign world together; no pressure on you from me at least!:D

Still hoping for this year, but that's all I can say at this time. We'll see.