Sign in to follow this  
Conrad

Can someone please tell me who this DC comicbook character was?

Way back half a trillion megaseconds ago, in the 1980s, I used to collect a DC comic with a character in it possibly called Bedlam, or Mayhem. This character was a young lad that had been experimented on to host a green suit of armour that teleported onto him whenever he was in a state of anger. There were villains against this hero in the form of powersuited samurai types. This comic was a limited series and not directly set in the DC universe. Can anyone please tell me what this character was called and where I can find more information on him? I've tried all sorts of search engine inputs to get to the bottom of this mystery, but no luck, and it is now making me seriously consider that I've ended up in a parallel universe where it was never published. :(

Thanks for the links Soltakss, but I can't seem to find the character anywhere. Maybe I did slip into another universe where the character wasn't published? :(

I'm not as into comic-books as some; but I've got to think that there's another forum with a better focus on your topic... Anything comic-centered ...  DC-focussed ...  Older out-of-print titles ...  Older out-of-print DC titles...  ;-)

I don't in ANY way mean this as a "go away" message -- it just occurred to me that it might be taken that way -- just my best guess about how you might best find the info you seek.

Edited by g33k

20 hours ago, g33k said:

I'm not as into comic-books as some; but I've got to think that there's another forum with a better focus on your topic... Anything comic-centered ...  DC-focussed ...  Older out-of-print titles ...  Older out-of-print DC titles...  ;-)

I don't in ANY way mean this as a "go away" message -- it just occurred to me that it might be taken that way -- just my best guess about how you might best find the info you seek.

I would have thought the same way you do g33k. But I know that the folks on these fora come from an eclectic and diversely aged group. So I thought I might give it a try. As it happens groovyclam answered my question. Kudos to groovyclam for that. :D 

28 minutes ago, Conrad said:

I am much obliged to you groovyclam! Thank you very much! Merci beaucoup! Arigato gozaimasu! Danke schon!  :D:lol:

At least you know now you are not delusional ( well, about obscure 80s comics anyway ).

5 hours ago, groovyclam said:

At least you know now you are not delusional ( well, about obscure 80s comics anyway ).

That's probably the only thing...LOL :D