3 Age of Cthulhu adventures by Jon Hook for sale

JonHook

Hi guys! 

I'm very excited to be going to Gary Con next month. This will be my first time to attend the con. I will be running a brand new Call of Cthulhu demo scenario called What's in the Cellar? This new demo scenario was announced in a recent Chaosium email titled, "Running Call of Cthulhu at spring gaming conventions", dated February 3, 2017. I wrote this new demo scenario, so I'm very excited to run it at Gary Con. 

I've also authored several Call of Cthulhu adventures for Goodman Games; they have a licence to publish Call of Cthulhu adventures under the Age of Cthulhu banner. I dug around in my office here at home, and I found three extra copies of some of my Age of Cthulhu work. My hope is to sell them for some walk-around money at Gary Con. The books for sale are: 

SOLD One copy of Age of Cthulhu: Transatlantic Terror; I'm selling this for $5.00.  SOLD
SOLD One copy of Age of Cthulhu: The Timeless Sands of India; I'm selling this for $13.00. SOLD
SOLD And, one copy of Age of Cthulhu: Starfall Over the Plateau of Leng; I'm selling this for $25.00. SOLD

If it's okay with the buyer, I'd like to sign each book that is sold and to draw a Cthulhu head sketch inside each book, (but for Transatlantic Terror it will have to be on a separate sheet of paper since that pamphlet does not have any blank end pages). I'm also assuming that each book would be purchased by a different buyer, so each book will be shipped in a Priority Mail envelope. If memory serves, I believe the shipping is a flat rate on that type of envelope, something like five bucks and change, so I plan to charge a flat $6.00 for shipping for the two bigger books. For whoever buys Transatlantic Terror, we can talk about how you'd like me to ship it.  

If you're interested in buying any of these books, please feel free to contact me by email at: jonhook@gmail.com 

Edited by JonHook
  • Like 2