Sign in to follow this  
1000buffalo

Revolution Arrival

1000buffalo    42

My copy of Revolution arrived last night, accompanied by a set of the combat cards. Very nice.

Have others started to receive and dig into their copies?

I very much appreciated the use of ERB's Mars in the character generation section. :) 

• Like 2

Vile    376

Arrived today, and if I've got mine I assume everywhere else in the world must have theirs by now! :P

I haven't dug into it yet, unfortunately, because I'm a tad busy Kickstarting something and I haven't finished River of Heaven yet. It's on the top of the "next-to-read" pile, though!20170309_183357.jpg

Edited by Vile
  • Like 2

Belgath    149

Still waiting on mine. I was not a Kickstarter but I did order it over 3 months ago so i hope it ships soon. 

Mankcam    984
On 3/10/2017 at 0:48 AM, Vile said:

Arrived today, and if I've got mine I assume everywhere else in the world must have theirs by now! :P

Nope, I'm a kickstarter backer in Australia and mine hasn't shown up yet. However we were warned that it would take a while to get down here, so I'm not overly concerned yet. Will be a good read when it finally does arrive!

1000buffalo    42
18 hours ago, soltakss said:

I got mine at the end of January, but it was hand-delivered, so perhaps that doesn't count! ;)

Presumably to better support the rewrite of Merrie England. ;)

• Like 2

threedeesix    419
On 3/15/2017 at 6:40 AM, soltakss said:

I got mine at the end of January, but it was hand-delivered, so perhaps that doesn't count! ;)

How much did it cost to have it hand delivered? I didn't see that as an option and would have sprung for it. I'm in the States. ;)

Oh, I should mention that I did receive my copy and it looks pretty awesome.

Edited by threedeesix

Claudius    16

It surely depends on which country you're in. I received my copy in January, two months ago, but I live in Spain, which is very close to Italy.

soltakss    1,020

I used a PDF version to help with Merrie England, much better than leafing through a book.

It didn't cost anything more. Luckily for me, Paolo sent a number of books to someone in Birmingham for distribution, as I live in Birmingham, we just met in Geek retreat and I picked up my copy. Simples.

• Like 1