Glorantha's Gaming Future?

mserabian

Back in the days, The Big Rubble Box was the weakest of the four adventure boxes (a lot of dungeon crawling).
So I guess it had a lot of things to beef up, most of all for HQ.

And I'm still hoping for the Elfpack someday...

Edited by 7Tigers

I am but one person. I am currently working on (writing, editing, commissioning art, or doing final approvals) of seven Gloranthan books for release this year (there's a few others that Ian Cooper is doing in addition). On all of these books I am either the primary author or the co-author. 

• Like 7

16 minutes ago, Jeff said:

I am but one person. I am currently working on (writing, editing, commissioning art, or doing final approvals) of seven Gloranthan books for release this year (there's a few others that Ian Cooper is doing in addition). On all of these books I am either the primary author or the co-author. 

Fair enough!!

Seven being?:

13th Age in Glorantha

The Glorantha Source Book

RuneQuest Core Rules

RuneQuest Gamemaster Book

RuneQuest Glorantha Bestiary

RuneQuest The Dragon Pass Campaign

The Eleven Lights (Red Cow Vol. 2)

Seven books is incredible (and of course, that's not everything in the Chaosium pipeline - there is Ian's work, and all the stuff for other settings). And it certainly sounds like we are due for a bit of a torrent later this year (well, probably two big chunks as the two game systems drop, and a little bit more). But it also sounds that there is no Gloranthan work being done where Chaosium is acting as editor on work done out of house? 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Jeff said:

Seven! Really? Working on my own project since nearly 2 years, this seems to be a HUGE amount of work for a single person. So if there is any way in supporting you in this work, I happily would volunteer to do so.

Anyway, so far I'm quite impressed with the work Moon Design has done and Chaosium is doing now, so feel highly praised and do not despair.

Edited by Oracle
  • Like 2

16 hours ago, jongjom said:

Seven being?:

13th Age in Glorantha

The Glorantha Source Book

RuneQuest Core Rules

RuneQuest Gamemaster Book

RuneQuest Glorantha Bestiary

RuneQuest The Dragon Pass Campaign

The Eleven Lights (Red Cow Vol. 2)

All apart from the last one, which is Ian Cooper's. I would guess at the seventh being another RQ book - possibly the quickstart book.