Release list

Count V

A Time to Harvest (collected print version of the free campaign released last year) is also slated for release in the near future.

There are also a few Dark Ages projects on the drawing board that I assume are just waiting for the release of the Dark Ages core book to get greenlit? The author could probably shed more that than I could.

No news of any printed material in their latest email "Chaosium Newsletter".

I just got back into CoC after 5-8 years away; the quality of the printed products is what called me back.

I'd like to see a similar quality of communication about those products. Not trying to be a grump, just hoping Chaosium reads this and takes it as valuable customer feedback.

• Like 1

Hi

I can tell you about these, releasing this year:

The Two-Headed Serpent - PDF available now, print version on its way

The Grand Grimoire of Cthulhu Mythos Magic - PDF available now, print version on its way

Down Darker Trails 

Tales of Sandy Petersen

Alone Against the Dark

As you can see, we are increasing the number of Call of Cthulhu releases and aim to continue to do so. Joining this cool stuff will be more cool stuff that'll knock your socks off - but word on that later, once things are further into layout. The usual approach we now take is to release the PDF, which is then followed by the print version (people buying the PDF from Chaosium can get the cost of the PDF discounted from the cost of the print version, when that arrives on sale).

Ab Chaos, the Chaosium Newsletter, is the best way to hear about when releases go on sale.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

So, we have these: 

On 4/5/2017 at 10:41 AM, Mike M said:

(...) releasing this year:

Down Darker Trails print version

Tales of Sandy Petersen

Alone Against the Dark

and need to add: 

- Reign of Terror 
- Masks 2017

And then there still are third party kickstarter scenarios... 

I'm going to need a new book case :o

Great Cthulhu will be pleased with all these "sacrifices". 

Edited by Count V

One of the posts did actually say that MoN was due later this year. However Ab Chaos #54 has the most up-do-date info on it, and I don't think there is any date provided there as to when MoN will be released. I'm thinking it will be more likely next year, given the pretty hectic release schedule. In any case all this is great news!

Edited by Mankcam

" Sure it's fun, but it is also well known that a D20 roll and an AC is no match against a hefty swing of a D100% and a D20 Hit Location Table!"

When they changed their FB cover photo today, it had a link to https://www.chaosium.com/blog/call-of-cthulhu-7th-edition-masks-of-nyarlathotep-to-feature-an-allnew-chapter-peru

"A truly reanimated classic campaign, coming to you later this year!"

And as they said on FB: " All TBA at this stage, sorry. (but) Having said that, It should be out in PDF by the end of the year, physical copies several months after that."

It doesn't really matter though. I just wrote Masks 2017 as an indicator that it's a new version. Could have written "new Masks" just the same ;)
Exact release dates aren't that important for me. I'm mostly just curious about what is coming up.