Who's checked out "The Two-Headed Serpent"? (Pulp Cthulhu)

CanTANK

I've got the pdf version, and it looks quite good. However I probably won't mentally investing reading time into it until I have a print copy in my hands

• Like 1

" Sure it's fun, but it is also well known that a D20 roll and an AC is no match against a hefty swing of a D100% and a D20 Hit Location Table!"

WARNING:  Spoilers Below

Apologies for not including it earlier.

I have read through the PDF and it's a well written campaign with a lot of options. Like Masks of Nyarlathotep it spans the globe and can get your players into trouble all over the place. There are a couple of things that I am indifferent about, (i.e. Mu isn't where the rest of the game literature says it is. There is a good justification for the move in the campaign, but it doesn't excite me) well written, looks to be good fun, and probably a bigger campaign than Masks. I'm looking forward to ordering the hardback when it's available. 

Edited by JeffWrites
Added a spoilers warning

5 hours ago, JeffWrites said:

I have read through the PDF and it's a well written campaign with a lot of options. Like Masks of Nyarlathotep it spans the globe and can get your players into trouble all over the place. There are a couple of things that I am indifferent about, (i.e. Mu isn't where the rest of the game literature says it is. There is a good justification for the move in the campaign, but it doesn't excite me) well written, looks to be good fun, and probably a bigger campaign than Masks. I'm looking forward to ordering the hardback when it's available. 

You might want to label SPOILERS before you post.

• 1 month later...

Hi Guys,

I'm just reading the first scenario of the two headed serpent und one question regarding the "wards" came to my mind and I'm uncertain if I don't understand it (I'm german) or if it's missing in the book.

Spoiler on

The heroes have to destroy the wards. But what exactly is "the ward". So there is this hole with a capstone, stairs leading to the bottom where we can find Murals on the wall and the formless spawn. Should it be enough to destroy the capstone?! Has everything to collapse? May be I will place an altar or a statue down there which has to be destroyed...

And how can you "inadvertently release the spawn" (s. player notes). I thought they are released as soon as the capstone is removed?

Spoiler off

But nevertheless the first scenario looks like fun:-)

Thank you and greetings from Germany

Pius_V