HorusArisen

Glorantha Guide

I really must try and get round to getting my copy then...

I originally contributed in the Kickstarter enough for a PDF copy but for various reaosns never actually sorted out registering and downloading it.  That's a good question, at this late date is it still possible to track my original contribution and sort out my acquisition?

28 minutes ago, Khedrac said:

I really must try and get round to getting my copy then...

I originally contributed in the Kickstarter enough for a PDF copy but for various reaosns never actually sorted out registering and downloading it.  That's a good question, at this late date is it still possible to track my original contribution and sort out my acquisition?

So long as you still have the info with which you signed-up for the KS, I expect so.

I presume you would contact "customerservice@chaosium.com" but may be mistaken in that...

13 hours ago, HorusArisen said:

So I finally caved and bought this today now begins the long read :D

Enjoy! I bought mine as an Xmas present for myself and have only just finished an extended read-through.

In my opinion, the book has to be the best RPG release ever!

4 hours ago, Zac said:

Has there been any work done to fix the bookmarks in the PDF?

Yes, the bookmarks were fixed a while back. I don't think that Chaosium have sorted out the ability to re-download old purchases from the Moon Design glorantha.com site, so you'll have to contact Chaosium customer services to get hold of the latest PDFs.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Steve said:

Yes, the bookmarks were fixed a while back. I don't think that Chaosium have sorted out the ability to re-download old purchases from the Moon Design glorantha.com site, so you'll have to contact Chaosium customer services to get hold of the latest PDFs.

I'll contact them. Thanks