Corum RPG for Sale

grumbleskin

Would anyone be interested in the Corum: Heroic Adventures Across the World of the Five Planes. It is Stormbringer/Elric supplement.

I have a NM/Excellent copy of the book I could sell for $100+ shipping.

Should I auction it or would someone like to buy it outright?

I am not sure it has ever been opened. I bought a second one on accident.

Hit me up if you are interested.

corum.jpg

6 hours ago, grumbleskin said:

I thought it was a pretty good price from what I have seen. I was told by a couple of people I was probably about right price range...

FWIW -- I found a low of $80=, but mostly prices well over your 100 ask (143-, 150, 200, and up).  Collector prices (i.e. nothing I'd pay personally, as a gamer wanting to USE the book rather than a collector), but you're in the ballpark.

Edited by g33k

C'es ne pas un .sig

2 hours ago, Thot said:

You probably are on spot for that. But I wouldn't spend 100 dollars for a book anyway.

Now, if you scanned it and offered me an OCR'ed PDF file, then I'd probably offer 20 bucks on that...

I do not belive (c) has expired on that, unless AU has substantially-different laws on the matter.

C'es ne pas un .sig

You should charge what you want for it.
I got one a while back for comparatively cheap... I think around $40... but I was patient.

I've noticed that anytime gaming books go out of print the Ebay entrepreneurs hop on with their copies for OUTRAGEOUS prices... the BGB book for BRP was sitting at over $1000 at one point.
Did anyone buy at those prices? I don't know.
What I did was to call around to games stores looking for people that still had them on their shelves. That's how I got a hardback copy for $50 from Games of Berkeley.

• 2 months later...