Reprinting the RuneQuest Classic Books

creativehum

11 hours ago, Beornvig said:

Has there been any update on the timing of release of reprints the old classic modules in the RQ Classic line?  Christmas is coming up, and my family keeps asking for my Christmas list.  I can only hold them off so long!

Yeah, I'm noticing the paucity of RQ stuff that's around.  RQG would be nice to have by Xmas, at least.  Hint hint.

I could also very much deal with a reissue of Trollpak. :)

Edited by Yelm's Light

17 hours ago, Beornvig said:

Has there been any update on the timing of release of reprints the old classic modules in the RQ Classic line?  Christmas is coming up, and my family keeps asking for my Christmas list.  I can only hold them off so long!

On the RQ Classic (as opposed to Gloranthan Classics) Kickstarter, @Rick Meints recently posted this update:

Now that I am back from working overseas I am trying to put together a timeline that is achievable. Included in that timeline is every remaining PDF, including Soloquest. While progress has been far too slow, all the PDFs will get created and delivered.

17 hours ago, Vile said:

If you check out the FAQ on the RQ2 Kickstarter it doesn't sound likely that the Gloranthan Classics will be reprinted any time soon: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/224590870/runequest-classic-edition/faqs

Worth noting is that these are different product-lines.  Yes, much of the content overlaps, but the "Gloranthan Classics" quartet of titles is its own whole line, and the KS-launched "RuneQuest Classic Edition" (including all the Stretch-Goal supplements) is another product-line.

None of the "Gloranthan Classic" line was included in the KS.

Edited by g33k
typo

C'es ne pas un .sig