Full Print and Play download is ready! [backer update]

MOB

It's International Tabletop Day today (depending on your time zone), and we've got a fitting way to mark the occasion! In true Praxian style, nothing says "hello neighbor" like a bit of friendly cattle raiding into far away lands...

Backers will shortly receive an email from Backerkit, inviting to them to download their Full Print and Play PDF version of Khan of Khans. All backers from Shaman level and above can download the full version of the game, including all the stretch goals including the additional Khan cards, extra Location cards, map etc.

More details here: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/448333182/khan-of-khans-family-game/posts/1869852

• Like 1

Hello. I received my Backerkit email today and downloaded the PDFs.

I _think_ we're missing 5 Khan cards. In the file named "uploads_2F2b87e80434422ae50ce99f09ed22385b_2FCHA1012-print-and-play-full-v2.pdf" I only see the following Khan cards:

• Bison Riders
  • High Llama Tribe
  • Impala People
  • Morokanth
  • Sable Nation

The rules, in the file named "uploads_2F5822719efcfca5b33476bd24c3f3b1fd_2FKhan_20of_20Khan_20Rules_20final-v3.pdf", state there should be 10 Khan cards. The missing Khan cards, then, are:

• Ostrich Tribe
  • Bolo Lizard Folk
  • Unicorn Women
  • Rhino Riders
  • Pavis Survivors

I have not seen any other irregularities.

...continuing to review and read...

Still no email and nothing in spam, so contacting Chaosium Customer Service. I think that something went wrong with the mailing, due to the large number of people not receiving it (possibly a mass rejection as spam somewhere along the line).

Finally had a chance to look over the files. Noticed that the special cards for Shadows Dance and Sun Dome are messed up. 

Shadows Dance has Tribal Champion on the top half and Okarl's Bull on the bottom. 

Sun Dome has Enemy Magic on the top half and Issaries Cattle Market on the bottom. 

8 minutes ago, Bellem said:

Finally had a chance to look over the files. Noticed that the special cards for Shadows Dance and Sun Dome are messed up. 

Shadows Dance has Tribal Champion on the top half and Okarl's Bull on the bottom. 

Sun Dome has Enemy Magic on the top half and Issaries Cattle Market on the bottom. 

Can you please add this to the Tribal Editing: Khan of Khans topic, so as to be sure Chaosium spots this?