M-Space Project Ideas I'm Thrashing Out

Alex Greene

So I'm involved in something right now, and it could get pretty intensive over the next few weeks, but I've been wondering what I can do for M-Space, possibly through the Mythras Gateway.

A while back, I released a book, Castrobancla, the City of Aliens, for a certain well-known 2D6 space game. I have no current interest in retooling the whole book for M-Space, but some of the guest species from that book could do with being brought here.

Having seen M-Space, I am wondering whether or not my Pelacur and Kubotaur would not find a better home in the M-Space universe, after all.

• Like 1

Author of Fioracitta for Mythras and the 2d6 SFRPG setting of Castrobancla.

Their origins could be covered in each supplement, and include such possibilities as (1) They have always been here, because they have evolved in every single parallel in existence; (2) Their homeworld is unknown to them, and they have only appeared in this section of the Galaxy recently (in the last millennium); (3) They were transported here in ships which came from another galaxy (they were cargo); (4) as 3, but they are parasites who stay behind when their host vessels move on; (5) they came here from another parallel, brought here by Disruptors by accident; (6) they evolved here, and only in a few selected parallels.

• Like 1

Author of Fioracitta for Mythras and the 2d6 SFRPG setting of Castrobancla.