Runequest game at UK Expo

Dimbyd

2 hours ago, Dimbyd said:

http://www.ukgamesexpo.co.uk/game.php?id=RPG2551

I'm very happy to say that I'll be running a Runequest game on Friday evening at UK Expo ( link above should take you directly to the blurb. I'm adapting/ expanding a rare scenario of Greg Stafford set in the Uplands Marsh. 

5 places available. 

Hi DimByd - This just confirms my belief that you have indeed recently returned intact from a special HeroQuest, still smouldering clutching the New RQG rule set, and a special tomb from Greg Stafford himself...If I could just get to Solihull!

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Dimbyd said:

Simon, it took UK Expo about 3 weeks to agree to my slot, so unless its at Revoultion's stall, you may be running out of time.

Thanks for the heads up.

I was planning on coordinating with Paolo regarding what he wanted me to run, but we might be able to run something at Alephtar's stall, however, I am not sure about the amount of space.

Simon Phipp - Caldmore Chameleon - Wallowing in my elitism since 1982. Many Systems, One Family. Just a fanboy. 

www.soltakss.com/index.html

Jonstown Compendium author. Find my contributions here

Guest Vile Traveller
7 hours ago, RosenMcStern said:

(and with this it is two shameless thread-jackings for today)

Well, go and start your own thread so we can go on about it without feeling guilty!  :P

Edited by Vile

On 5/7/2017 at 6:39 PM, RosenMcStern said:

Slow down. We have yet to announce officially we are there :)

Well, ok. Let's announce it. We will be there. Stall K8. Merrie England: Robyn Hode is ready, and going to the printer right now!

(and with this it is two shameless thread-jackings for today)

That's good, otherwise I'd have been wandering around looking for you for a few days.

Simon Phipp - Caldmore Chameleon - Wallowing in my elitism since 1982. Many Systems, One Family. Just a fanboy. 

On 5/8/2017 at 10:17 PM, Dimbyd said:

I look forward to visiting the Revolution stand, and as you're in this thread, I'm sure you're considering joining the session on Friday evening? 

What session?

44 minutes ago, Dimbyd said:

Quick reminder- there's still two tickets left for "Into the Upland Marsh", a playtest of the new edition of Runequest. 

Friday 2nd June, 8pm til late, UK Expo, Birmingham http://www.ukgamesexpo.co.uk/bookevents.php?category=rpg 

Sounds great, but I probably can't stop until midnight, the trains back to Brum are patchy around then.