Gen Con 2017

heathd666

here are some pictures from my scenario coming up at gen con. if anyone from here is going to be there stop by and say hello. im running it 2 times once for the wednesday gaimg at scottys/the ram for kentucky fried gamers and 1 for gen con itself wednesday afternoon. more pictures to come but probably not until after gen con.

20771738_1472911142802465_1711323203_o.thumb.jpg.88331104145499bfb469234a1be67d1b.jpg20771724_1472911089469137_1709658426_o.thumb.jpg.0bcf302af82e69c7760c26d1cde0dadb.jpg20773354_1472882652805314_398027495_o.thumb.jpg.7a387b96eddd3f8a1554e49fc2d5f335.jpg

• Like 2

Well I had the pleasure of running two of the 4 GenCon sessions of Luthier Arkwright Silver Pictures Move So Slow. From the parallel lines book. The other players at the table seem to really have enjoyed themselves.  I was a bit nervous as I don't run investigation type games very often. I don't think I  built enough tension in the first  session For the players, over the explosives they need find. The second one I did much better. The players there sweating bullets a couple times during critical dice rolls, the added  tension was a lot of fun. I think by my 4th session of the Silver Pictures Move So Slow. I will be doing it justice.

Edited by Belgath
  • Like 3

it went really well. as with all of the play tests from before gen con this group also decided that the secret the ship held could not be allowed to survive, and for the sake of humanity they decided to fly the ship into the sun. only had 2 player deaths. had a really great time with it. got to play in @Belgath game again. thanks for the great game.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, heathd666 said:

it went really well. as with all of the play tests from before gen con this group also decided that the secret the ship held could not be allowed to survive, and for the sake of humanity they decided to fly the ship into the sun. only had 2 player deaths. had a really great time with it. got to play in @Belgath game again. thanks for the great game.

"Only" 2 player deaths? Gencon seems to be a very dangerous place to go ...

• Like 1

Simon Phipp - Caldmore Chameleon - Wallowing in my elitism since 1982. Many Systems, One Family. Just a fanboy. 

www.soltakss.com/index.html

Jonstown Compendium author. Find my contributions here

yes there were sacrifices that needed to be done to appease the role playing gods ........

and i went out and purchased the Luther Arkwright rpg enjoyed it from Belgath's game so thought i would read up on it. and @lawrence.whitaker i could not find any of your companies products at gen con. i thought for sure studio 2 would have some but if they did it was sold out.

(note no players were actually harmed in the making of this post)

Edited by heathd666

6 hours ago, heathd666 said:

yes there were sacrifices that needed to be done to appease the role playing gods ........

and i went out and purchased the Luther Arkwright rpg enjoyed it from Belgath's game so thought i would read up on it. and @lawrence.whitaker i could not find any of your companies products at gen con. i thought for sure studio 2 would have some but if they did it was sold out.

(note no players were actually harmed in the making of this post)

Thanks for joining the game, and am glad you enjoyed it.  I think that makes two years In a row now. I hope to see you again at a game next year. On a sad note the airport still has not found my luggage they lost going to GenCon so I will Most likely be buying Luther Arkwright as well.