Kickstarter for Red Moon Rising - now live!

The Kickstarter is officially launched! Have a look at the video and the descriptions to learn about Red Moon Rising and what will be in the supplement. Then click on the small K in the left upper corner of the video to go to the Kickstarter page.

Oh, and I took the liberty to invite one Mr. Monroe to contribute with a scenario if we reach the second stretch goal. Anyone intrigued?

We will post regular updates about RMR during the campaign. Thanks in advance to all contributors.

Edited by RosenMcStern
Link clarification
  • Like 3

Proud member of the Evil CompetitionTM

12 hours ago, tobarstep said:

I've never really been a steampunk fan, but this doesn't look like typical steampunk to me. Looks like I'll back this. What does the T shirt look like?

Yes, it is peculiar. But still definitely steampunk.

The T-shirt will be black, or more likely rust brown. We have not yet picked the picture, as we might end up the campaign with additional pictures to choose from. It will most likely be similar to the wallpapers you find on the RMR website.

6 minutes ago, RosenMcStern said:

Yes, it is peculiar. But still definitely steampunk.

The T-shirt will be black, or more likely rust brown. We have not yet picked the picture, as we might end up the campaign with additional pictures to choose from. It will most likely be similar to the wallpapers you find on the RMR website.

I'd prefer rust brown if given that option. And after I looked at some of the art on the RMR site I changed my pledge to the €100 level to get the shirt. This looks like a very cool setting.

What if you want the Digital package and a T-Shirt? I have no interest in print books nowadays but might be interested in the T-Shirt as an add-on. Is this possible?

Simon Phipp - Caldmore Chameleon - Wallowing in my elitism since 1982. Many Systems, One Family. Just a fanboy. 

www.soltakss.com/index.html

Jonstown Compendium author. Find my contributions here

Setting looks cool, and I want to support RD100 as much as possible.

Ok, backed!

Added to my never-ending list of KS gaming products :D

Edited by Mankcam
  • Like 2

" Sure it's fun, but it is also well known that a D20 roll and an AC is no match against a hefty swing of a D100% and a D20 Hit Location Table!"

2 hours ago, RosenMcStern said:

Aaaaand the Aussies are in! Thank you for your support Cam and Robert.

Not just any ordinary Aussies Paolo, looks like we're both Queenslanders!  :D

Looking forward to good things with RD100

Edited by Mankcam

" Sure it's fun, but it is also well known that a D20 roll and an AC is no match against a hefty swing of a D100% and a D20 Hit Location Table!"

2 hours ago, soltakss said:

I've backed it now, but only at PDF level - My wife won't let me buy new RPG books! :(

Yes, the great thing about pdfs is that you can smuggle them in without any scrutiny, heh heh

4 hours ago, Mankcam said:

I know it is hard to withstand the pressure of the wife ;) I get around the problem by selling no longer needed books and buying new ones to replace them. The deal is: as long as it fits in one shelf, I am good. ;) 

Queenslanders! Yes! Although the Blues won the last match. Dang! ;) 

• Like 1

Given the high production value of this book, I doubt we will be able to publish it without the help of a crowdfunding.

But we are not really off track yet. So the best thing you can do to ensure the books actually happens is to go out there and post the link on all places social in order to spread the news.

• 2 weeks later...