Borejko

Stormbringer 3 ed. - illustrators

8 posts in this topic

Hello, this is my first post. I'm glad - I found this  forum and I hope someone will help me.

I'm looking for a list all illustrators/ artist Stormbringer's  3 ed (Games Workshop). Unfortunately, I do not have togeteher this edition. This is important to me - I remember being on one of the first pages. 

I will be grateful for the photo of this page or just a list of artist. 

Stormbringer (00043)
Description – Core Rule book
Author – Various
Published – 1987
Page Count – 208
ISBN – 0-933633-43-5

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Hello Borejko,

I have a copy of the Stormbringer 3rd ed rules (as I'm sure many others on this forum also possess). From my copy, which has admittedly fallen apart over the years but has all the pages, I can't see a list of "artist credits" which makes narrowing down the search a little tricky. Do you have a description of the illustration you're looking for? I can go through it page by page if need be.

Regards,

Colin

Edited by colinabrett

Hi, thank you for your reply.

Was it on the title page? Or with credists, ISBN, and many more. I remember it was Tony Ackland and ...?

Hi @Borejko

The title page of SB3 was painted by Peter Jones, as interviewed by John Blanche in White Dwarf 90 in June 1987 (thirty years ago! Arioch save me, I'm getting OLD :D). Many of the other full-page colour and black-and-white illustrations are by Frank Brunner. Are you looking for something specific?

Regards,

Colin

1 person likes this

I've just got a copy out to sell at uk games expo - do you mean this:592c30cedad8d_Scan29May201715_22.thumb.png.f0a1aa4444e1f4da2a4b141db24a1487.png

1 person likes this

Just now, Borejko said:

Thanks a lot !!!

Your profile shows you are in London (I think). My copy is for sale for £20 if interested.

@David Scott

That's the page that is missing from my copy. (Grumble, GW production quality, grumble:angry:).

Colin