Future of the Revolution D100 line

RosenMcStern

It might be a good time to make a summary of what you can expect to see in the future for Revolution. Here are the confirmed titles so far, and their status.

Merrie England: Robyn Hode. Done, in delivery while I write this.

Red Moon Rising. Kickstarted with success. ETA 2017, hopefully.

Wind on the Steppes. Olivier is at work on it, we might provide an ETA in the near future.

Mecha D100. Just started some playtesting, will not happen before 2018.

Secret sci-fi project. To be kickstarted in late 2017 for delivery in 2018.

A new edition of Crusaders of the Amber Coast and The Celestial Empire is in course of evaluation, and it is most likely that we will publish my Sengoku campaign as a small supplement, assuming we do not want to make an Oriental sourcebook.

The announced Homeward setting has been cancelled as it became evident that there was not a real agreement between the author and the publisher WRT the contents of the book. However, Charles is planning to use the ideas and materials, including the Philosophical Engine, in a game of his own, so no good idea will get lost.

As hinted, we are also considering a Companion book.

I hope this gives you hope that the line is supported.

• Like 2

Proud member of the Evil CompetitionTM

RD100 Companion sounds good, and this Secret SciFi Project sounds intriguing. I also hope to see a RD100 Core Rules in hardcover one day perhaps?

Edited by Mankcam
  • Like 1

" Sure it's fun, but it is also well known that a D20 roll and an AC is no match against a hefty swing of a D100% and a D20 Hit Location Table!"

On 6/24/2017 at 11:44 PM, Archivist said:

I just bought Merrie England. it's very good. Good for general purpose Middle Ages adventuring.

Many thanks, that was the intention.

• Like 1

Simon Phipp - Caldmore Chameleon - Wallowing in my elitism since 1982. Many Systems, One Family. Just a fanboy. 

www.soltakss.com/index.html

Jonstown Compendium author. Find my contributions here

On 7/3/2017 at 1:32 AM, 1000buffalo said:

Merrie England covers the same general period as the old Columbia Games sourcebook Lionheart, right? Loves me the map on that one.

Assuming that Lionheart covers Kings Henry II, Richard and John then yes. Robyn Hode is normally Kings Richard and John, though.

Simon Phipp - Caldmore Chameleon - Wallowing in my elitism since 1982. Many Systems, One Family. Just a fanboy. 

www.soltakss.com/index.html

Jonstown Compendium author. Find my contributions here