MOB

"Hill Country" - new art for the new RuneQuest. RQ Design Notes #19

Looks great, I really like Andrey Fetisov's style.  I see all the quickstart characters there, well almost all, Cousin Monkey is conspicuously missing.  Interestingly they're in the same travelling order my group was in the other day when we played the adventure.  I think they'll be excited to see this.

5 hours ago, Septimus Kendaro said:

Looks great, I really like Andrey Fetisov's style.  I see all the quickstart characters there, well almost all, Cousin Monkey is conspicuously missing.  Interestingly they're in the same travelling order my group was in the other day when we played the adventure.  I think they'll be excited to see this.

he's obviously hiding someplace

I quite like the piece!

Picking a nit, I find the figures a bit low-contrast in comparison to the landscape; I know it "suits" in many ways, but as RPG art I like to see PC-types stand out a bit more...

I think I'd like the piece even better if the landscape were just a bit desaturated compared to the characters.

Nice art. Something you might see in a good quality graphic novel. I'm sure this is going to look great on a glossy page

It's also so very Gloranthan, I'm really impressed!

Edited by Mankcam
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Mankcam said:

Nice art. Something you might see in a good quality graphic novel. I'm sure this is going to look great on a glossy page

It's also so very Gloranthan, I'm really impressed!

Agreed, a perfect mood piece! 

• Like 1