File Uploads and how to delete.

skull

I did not get a error message, i uploaded new file, and saved. but when i downloaded and checked, the download was the old file, not the new one . I checked today and it was still the old file. I tried to upload again today! Maybe the new upload has not been reviewed? I am not sure, how long reviews take. So maybe i did not give the process a chance! I will check back next week, as i currently have limited internet access!  Thanks!

I've just tested it, and it looks like it works for me at least. 

Could you try again? The process is not that intuitive.

Click "File Actions" and then "Upload a new version"

OPTIONAL: Adjust the version number and write what's new with the current version.

Do NOT upload the file in the "Drag files here to attach" box just beneath the "What's New" box!

Under the "Upload Your Files" section add the new file right next to "Files" and then remember to delete the old file which also will be listed just below.

- If this doesn't work, please attach it here to a post and I'll work to see what's wrong.

Ef plest master, this mighty fine grub!
b1.gif 116/420. High Priest.

• 6 months later...

I need  help deleting some files, i need to delete, and not replace. I can't seem to figure it out. When i use file action, it requires a file replacement. is there a way to delete them or do i need a administrator to do it?

On 15.3.2018 at 7:40 PM, skull said:

I am trying to delete some files in the terminator section the files names are :   m, T, and flats.  If a administrator can delete them i would appreciate it.  Thanks in advance!

Deleted!

• Like 1

Ef plest master, this mighty fine grub!
b1.gif 116/420. High Priest.

• 3 weeks later...