WATCHMEN/SUPERWORLD (And my other ideas)

PK Games

Having recently reread Watchmen, watched the preview trailer over and over and over again and digging out my Mayfair Watchmen Adventures and Sourcebook, I'm interested in doing a pseudo-Watchman style SuperWorld mini-campaign.

Im thinking of using a few additional characteristics to allow low level gadget "powers" available to characters withoug giving them excessive access to "world breaker" powers. These characteristics COULD be TECH (Technology) which would be treated as bonus power points to build gadgets (in addition to the normal PP from POW), TRAIN (Training) which simply adds bonus starting skill points, EXP (Experience) which can be used in conjuction with buying powers, skills, gadgets or characteristic increasements.

Basically I want to allow low level powers to be emulated by gadgetry and gizmos while allowing mundane gear to still be available as non powers. Anyone have any real ideas on how to do this?

On other news. Berlin '61 is doing well from what I can tell. I still have 3 adventures sitting on my desk top that need to be revised, finished and flushed out to make a Berlin '61 adventure anthology and am thinking of writing a Berlin '61 adventure for the Halloween contest.

AT-43 conversion is on stand by as I wait to compile some of the background information from the various books currently available.

On other news. Berlin '61 is doing well from what I can tell. I still have 3 adventures sitting on my desk top that need to be revised, finished and flushed out to make a Berlin '61 adventure anthology and am thinking of writing a Berlin '61 adventure for the Halloween contest.

As I've never done any supers gaming I can't give much input on that, but I like the news about Berlin '61. Still waiting for the printed version to see how the conversion looks. The adventure anthology, will the adventures be linked, or single-shots?

SGL.

Ef plest master, this mighty fine grub!
b1.gif 116/420. High Priest.

As I've never done any supers gaming I can't give much input on that, but I like the news about Berlin '61. Still waiting for the printed version to see how the conversion looks. The adventure anthology, will the adventures be linked, or single-shots?

SGL.

Currently the first two adventures are not connected. The third adventure was suppose to lead to Red City a Berlin '61 sourcebook on Moscow. But sense there is still lots of work to be done and much editing/revising to go I may try to merge the last three adventures into a linked story, or at least related.

The first adventure will just be a revised version of A Merry Berlin Christmas.