Glorantha: HQG or RQ Classic?

Scout

A trio of new HeroQuest Glorantha titles are now available on DriveThruRPG—the core HQG rules, and the linked supplements The Coming Storm and The Eleven Lights. Everything you need to run an epic clan-based campaign at the advent of the Hero Wars! The Coming Storm and The Eleven Lights are written using the HeroQuest Glorantha rules, but can be easily adapted for play using RuneQuest.

DSRJDDdUMAAOEhg.jpg:large

• Like 3

On 10/10/2017 at 2:10 AM, JonL said:

Still, another year has gone by and I still don't know whether@Jeff meant the p60 verbiage to be a deliberate change between CR & G with the p63 text inheriting some unedited copy from CR or what; but it would still be greatly appreciated for things like that to be addressed properly, even if just in a separate note rather than correcting the PDF. 

@Jeff stated upthread why he rarely reads erratum threads. This makes it very clear why he (or someone else from Chaosium with editorial responsibility) absolutely should be reading, and acting on, erratum threads. 

I know Chaosium is small and very busy. But honestly the quality of copy editing on some recent products has been not good at all (particularly for problems that probably crept in post layout) and I realise updated PDFs are not always high priority, but in some cases very necessary. 

• Like 1

On 9/20/2017 at 9:32 PM, g33k said:

That may be some wait.

I do not know that Chaosium has announced this, I'm just presuming they intend it...

Maybe @Ian Cooper or @David Scottcould answer this ... ?

There is a plan, but it is some time out. There are only a few genuine rules questions, and most have been answered elsewhere. We can respond the specific inquiries.