Openquest...when in spanish?

nacho the conqueror

That would be great news! ...and mr. Newport think about all the people playing pen&paper rpg in my language!! :D

Here in spain there are a lot of people playing with the old books of Stafford´s Glorantha from the 80´s today! We´ve got a very serious yahoo group (the name is Glorantha Hispana) and personally, I know a lot of players (old ones and no so old ones) who play to the Big Old RQ week after week. I´m not a pro of the publishing world but I suppose that a Spanish version in pdf with a link to lulu.com or so can work.

Well, thank you very much. And May Harrek the Berserk stay away from your way!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I think the short answer to this one when someone decides to translate OpenQuest into Spanish.

All the other translations that exist have been done by people picking up the SRD and translating themselves.

Please note, you don't need my permission. Just make sure whatever you publish obeys the OGL and has a copy of the OpenQuest OGL in it somewhere, even if its a free download.

More information on this page:

http://d101games.com/openquest/openquest-developers-kit/

Head Honcho of D101 Games
Publisher of Crypts and Things/Monkey/OpenQuest/River of Heaven
The Sorcerer Under the Mountain