RosenMcStern

Hardcover crowdfunding, NOW LIVE

I'm in!

You note an errata sheet in the description. Was that an actual item that I overlooked, or just a term describing the errata that has been collected so far?

I tend to put my softcover books into the cupboard, yet the hardcovers sit in pride of place in my bookshelves. 

Which explains why I keep forgetting to give RD100 a good read thru

Well considering I was whinging about this a few months ago, you can count me in for backing this hardcover

Pledged !!!

:D

Edited by Mankcam
  • Haha 1

The updated PDF is now available to all owners, both via RPG Meeting and via DriveThruRPG. It is mainly small changes and clarifications, most of which have been suggested on this forum.

The campaign has less than one week left, do not forget to spam like mad!

Thank you and welcome on board!

For everyone: do not forget that we are 36 hours away from the end of the campaign and still with 40% of the funds to collect. We can (and probably will) do it, but do not forget to pledge for the book if you wish to have it. Spamming on socials is appreciated, too!

Just noticed that this has successfully funded. 

Congratulations, Paolo, I know that a hardback is a bit of a gamble at the start, due to the cost, Revolution d100 deserves a hardback edition.

My better half has forbidden me to buy more roleplaying books, so all my purchases are PDFs, otherwise I would have pledged.

• Like 1