Halloween one-shot: Any CoC scenarios involving Old Scratch?

rom90125

For years, and spanning multiple RPGs (not just CoC), our group has a tradition of facing off against Old Scratch/Devil/Satan for our Halloween one-shots.   

Is anyone aware of a CoC scenario that involves Old Scratch, itself?  I am willing to do the work to convert older, larger/longer scenarios to fit a one-shot I want to run on Halloween night.

Thanks in advance for your consideration.

I just watch a movie from 1957, Curse of the Demon, that might work.  A witch's spell summons a fire demon that looks a lot like the devil from medieval pictures.  The spell works by giving the target a piece of paper with runic symbols on it, without the target knowing he received it, and the paper then tries to get itself burned.  Doing so summons the fire demon in the very near future.  The trick is to give the paper back to the caster without him knowing it, which is the main climax at the end of the movie.

The movie is more of a 1 on 1, Holden vs Karswell, so you'd have to ramp it up some for a group.  Perhaps the group has to go up against the entire coven/cult on All Hallow's Eve?

Synopsis from IMDB:

American professor John Holden arrives in London for a parapsychology conference, only to find himself investigating the mysterious actions of Devil-worshiper Julian Karswell.

Edited by GamingGlen

I'm not aware right off-hand  of any published scenarios  that feature  Satan as the big-bad; it is after all   the 'Cthulhu Mythos' that drives CoC: though I'm sure, especially in  the Dark Ages,  that there was plenty of times when  the Crawling Chaos masqueraded as the Prince of  Lies.

HP Lovecraft's The Dreams in the Witch House is pretty Satanic, one of the protagonists is "the black man" of the old European witch cult, both an avatar of that which Christians describe as Satan and a manifestation of Nyarlathotep. Lots of interesting angles, a math genius being driven mad by nocturnal wanderings and strange journeys to the court of Azathoth, an ancient witch still preying on children. Obviously needs some work to turn it into a scenario. The investigators could be drawn in by a frantic parent searching for their loved one, or the math genius could be referred to them by a parent, friend or teacher worried about their deteriorating mental health.