Clockwork & Cthulhu; a revised look.

jagerfury

I was too hasty in my judgement of Clockwork & Cthulhu. After using the book for the last two years in my ongoing campaign there isn't a stitch of it I haven't used. This is a very useful game product for the Renaissance game system. Here is a the blog post I made to correct the record. 

Vanishing Tower Blog Post

The Vanishing Tower RPG Blog Read about my attempts at FTF RPG in the wilderness!

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/31/2017 at 1:27 PM, jagerfury said:

Glad you noticed this. I fired you a question on G+ but never got a response. Is that a bad forum to message you?

I try to keep up with G+, but I only see the notifications for there on my phone - and then only when it decides to let me know there are any! I'll try to remember to look more often/closely.

• Like 1

Peter Cakebread

>:>Cakebread&WaltonO:)

Purveyors of Fine Imaginings

You are routinely "pinged" at the start of every live game session. Understand if you can never make it. As an invite set up game it is the only way I can keep your allways open seat at the table. Butters would light  candle in the window if he could... ;)

Edited by jagerfury
  • Like 1
The Vanishing Tower RPG Blog Read about my attempts at FTF RPG in the wilderness!

Lol, I often work at the local museum on a Sunday. When I'm not, it's usually because I am on holiday. But I will try to pop back into a game at some point. Is there a game due this Sunday coming?

• Haha 1

Peter Cakebread

Ooh, I so nearly got there this week, then one of my daughters was asked to lay the wreath at the city remembrance memorial at the last minute! I will keep an eye out - I know I'm working next weekend, but I have a couple of weekends off before Christmas.

• Like 2

Peter Cakebread