Glorantha Classics: Griffin Mountain

BWP

This past weekend I was able to pick up a copy of the Classics' Griffin Mountain (softcover) from a local retailer.  (I have no idea how long it's been there.)  I noticed that the table of contents got a bit messed up with the player handouts etc. not being present, although I found the PDF download of the handouts so that's OK.  I was curious though -- there's no reproduction of the original version's large fold-out maps with the hexgrid overlay?  Is that correct?  I fully realise this was probably very difficult to reproduce in the reprint format, and I'm not overly bothered since I have the original (a little worse for wear after all these years); and of course the smaller maps sans grid are present in the book.  I just wanted to make sure that I'm not missing anything.  (Assuming that the PDF copy is no different, someone might want to amend the descriptive text on the Chaosium site -- it's slightly dishonest to claim that it contains "all of the original supplement".)

"I want to decide who lives and who dies."

Bruce Probst

Melbourne, Australia

• 2 weeks later...