jeffjerwin

Just some lovely figures for my game.

So, I've finished the Wolf Pirates to accompany the previously shown Harrek and Gunda. They turned out fine, although I am really not enamoured with Warlord Games and the quality of their metal miniatures.

5abce26765eba_WolfPirates.thumb.JPG.d1e53d766d83f8c6f4769e0adb6ff4b9.JPG

Also, finally got some time to start painting the Lunar forces as well, and so far it's just one archer down, lots more people to go.

5abce29d5cde2_HeartlandArcher.JPG.6f0896d2f159890fcd8fce618ff519f4.JPG

• Like 2

Potato cam incoming:

FMC1.thumb.JPG.0904e1a3debd5db58485330376f004ac.JPGFMC2.JPG.79c5b7aaac36c4929702d71d0828b6a5.JPG

Finished two Full Moon Corps warriors a while back.

• Like 5

At the risk of flooding this thread with multiple posts, here are some more finished pieces - a Bloodspiller  (in this case, Macedonian Companion cavalry) and a Marble Phalanx standard bearer.

5ad722fd9099f_MarblePhalanxStandardberer.JPG.040998b86791d164a9c327553692a959.JPGBloodspiller.JPG.9740a730b8a28a534ac23e5346d96ef3.JPG

• Like 2

You have a very good eye sir,  I cant even see that level of detail on my model let alone paint it.

Would you consider yourself painting to gaming table or display standard ?

Oh I don't think my stuff is anywhere near display quality. To be honest I am not particularly aiming at something with these, I started painting miniatures for fun, and have almost no interest in becoming some amazing miniatures painter. As long as I can get something to look in such a way that I'm happy with it, I figure I've done a good job with it. (Also, I do like playing as well, so if they look decent on the tabletop, that's about as much as I can ask for)

As for having a good eye - I think my eyes still hurt from painting this guy.

Edited by Jenx

1 hour ago, Jenx said:

Oh I don't think my stuff is anywhere near display quality. To be honest I am not particularly aiming at something with these, I started painting miniatures for fun, and have almost no interest in becoming some amazing miniatures painter. As long as I can get something to look in such a way that I'm happy with it, I figure I've done a good job with it. (Also, I do like playing as well, so if they look decent on the tabletop, that's about as much as I can ask for)

As for having a good eye - I think my eyes still hurt from painting this guy.

I've only been painting again for about 6 weeks, but my stuff doesn't compare, much more for the gaming table.

However i've been having fun.