Can the spell Fanaticism be used to boost Archery skills?

Puck

2 hours ago, Jusmak said:

I may be obsessed, exited, interested.

Or extremely focused, and likely far more cold-blooded.  I picture the shooter in Las Vegas - single-minded focus on his goal, no sense of rage in the process.  

2 hours ago, Jusmak said:

Those I call fanatic seem to me absolutely crazy about something and going into ragemood

That sort of rage mood is what I see in frenzied behavior such as those caught up in a mob riot.  

Comes back to how you interpret definitions, but I'm comfortable with Fanaticism reflecting the former and not a state of rage.  YGMV.

On 14/01/2018 at 8:56 PM, jajagappa said:

Comes back to how you interpret definitions, but I'm comfortable with Fanaticism reflecting the former and not a state of rage.  YGMV.

Everyone don't see fanaticism effect the same way, Mine is probably more like Jusmak. As an Image is greater than a thousand word :

image.png.cd8e78d1db15aa5cb4074a6ddbe6ca34.png
Poster 52 by redhavic on deviantart, Image from berserk by Kentarō Miura

On 11/01/2018 at 9:09 PM, Zit said:

I mean in the rule POV, I don't want to start a new philosophical debate about attack or not attack here.

I don't want this debate but it will be less boring than the fanaticism's one. XD

4 hours ago, MJ Sadique said:

I don't want this debate but it will be less boring than the fanaticism's one. XD

Well, here is to two views and a bit more strict definition, word fanatism meaning "being overly exited of something". While fanatism does not include aggression in it's core definition, other interpretation, cold bloodness does not iclude excitement, which is strong emotion. If both views are false at base, there is a challange to keep debate sensible very long. Leaving maybe only one option: to do whatever you want with it without  need to be debated.