Tribal Edit Thread for 13th Age Glorantha Rule Book

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Please post any errors/typos spotted in the 13th Age Glorantha Rulebook to this thread. Please take care to note the page number where you've noticed something. We'll keep this tribal edit open u

The text has graphics behind  it. I’m aware this is supposed to look cool. But the book is meant to be read. There’s plenty of attractive design without a dirty beige background making things har

P. 14, About the Orlanthi. Minor quibble,  King of Dragon Pass is available for PC, Mac and Android too, not just iOS.

P403  "Inspire Scorpion Man"  the second line says "it rerolls the attack using +15 on the attack roll" while the 9th line says "the attack bonus is +19"  

(I suspect it should be 19 to agree with the description given on p426 under Gagix Two-Barb

• MOB pinned this topic

Page 220, Xiola Umbar’s Favor Talent:Epic Feat text "You gain a +1 bonus to saving throws, but that bonus ends until the end of any battle in which an ally fails a death save."

This seems to be very clumsy wording; maybe reword it as "You gain a +1 bonus to saving throws. If an ally fails a death save, you lose the bonus until the end of the battle.

p364, 1st sentence should be "...stations of a heroquest are great places to..."

NOT "...stations of a heroquests are a great place to..."

p368 in Hundreds of Carls...Miss; for servicable axe.  What is "community spirit"  should this be explained, I cannot fine another reference.

• MOB locked and unpinned this topic