Tribal Edit Thread for Glorantha Sourcebook

MOB

11 hours ago, jajagappa said:

Did you get your pdf off Backerkit or off the Chaosium site?

I checked my Chaosium account and my order (via Kickstarter) is not listed, so I can’t download from there. I do understand that uploading all of our various KickStarter orders could be a substantial administrative task for Chaosium, so not sure what the best approach is...

Same problem on my pdf version of the Gloranthan Sourcebook that I got with the 13G kickstarter.

The map key on p154 looks to be overlapped by the ornate map border. I think it's the most recent version, the file date says 9th July 2018, so it's probably the same file everyone else is looking at...

Edited by Mankcam

" Sure it's fun, but it is also well known that a D20 roll and an AC is no match against a hefty swing of a D100% and a D20 Hit Location Table!"

3 hours ago, Charles said:

I checked my Chaosium account and my order (via Kickstarter) is not listed, so I can’t download from there. I do understand that uploading all of our various KickStarter orders could be a substantial administrative task for Chaosium, so not sure what the best approach is...

Email Dustin at customerservice@chaosium.com and I'm sure he'll be happy to upload your  purchases, so that you can then download them in the future.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, jajagappa said:

I just pulled the current and latest revised version from Backerkit and it still shows the issue as attached (and presume it's the one that Steve notes).

Did you get your pdf off Backerkit or off the Chaosium site?

It must have been Backerkit. I can't see it available on Chaosium.com. Unfortunately I've renamed the file so I can't see exactly which upload it was. I just re-downloaded the "revised again" version and it does have a sidebar.... so I'm a bit baffled where mine came from! I'll see if I can figure it out when I'm back on my own laptop tonight.

Ok I still had the original named file in my downloads, and it is: uploads_2Fd941c04037e57a042be5287072ff236b_2FCHA4033_20-_20Glorantha_20Sourcebook_20download.pdf

That is the file that is listed under the name CHA4400 - 13th Age Glorantha on the downloads page.

So... am I wrong, and that the issues listed were introduced later, and I'm looking at an early version? Quite possibly! I apologize.

Edited by PhilHibbs

• MOB locked and unpinned this topic