Griffin Mountain returns for RuneQuest Classic

MOB

The perennial RuneQuest 2nd Edition favourite returns for RuneQuest Classic, fully remastered!

GRIFFIN MOUNTAIN, the sandbox campaign is back: while you're waiting for the release of RQG, your adventurers can have a glorious time exploring Balazar and the Elder Wilds, frontier lands full of danger and excitement.

Available now from Chaosium as a 228 page PDF, fully-remastered and true to the original 1981 printing:

https://www.chaosium.com/griffin-mountain-pdf-1

CHA4013_-_Griffin_Mountain_-_Front_Cover

NB - RuneQuest Classic Kickstarter backers have already received their copy. If you're a backer from the Kickstarter and haven't, check your email (look in spam folder) and Backerkit; failing these drop Dustin a line - customerservice@chaosium.com and he'll assist.

• Like 5

5 hours ago, jajagappa said:

Cover and some interior art differ.

Otherwise it's probably got the least variation between original and compendium versions.

Maps too, unless you count those as "interior art".

But yeah; tte least different from a single source-title, among the 4 MoonDesign "Gloranthan Classics" series (unless Rick comes along to point out something we overlooked, of course...) .

C'es ne pas un .sig

I didn't want to open a new thread, but I just read my ENWorld Weekly and found an announcement for Cults of Terror almost as if we had 1982:

http://www.enworld.org/forum/content.php?4976-New-Hobby-Releases-In-Stores-PDF-Spotlight-19th-February-2018

(about halfway down the page)

• Like 1

Telling how it is excessive verbis