MOB

Cover reveal - Free RPG Day 2018

We are pleased to show off the cover of our release for Free RPG Day, coming up in June.

SCRITCH SCRATCH is by Lynne Hardy, our associate line editor for Call of Cthulhu. It's a modern-day scenario which includes six ready-to-play investigators and a whole mess of rats. Look out for it at participating FLGSs on Free RPG Day!

Cover art is by Joel Holtzman.

Scritch+Scratch+Front+Cover.jpg

• Like 2

Members of the Cult of Chaos will be able to download a PDF of Scritch Scratch around a week before Free RPG Day to prepare to run the scenarios in stores and other venues on the day.

• Like 2

If anyone is in LA or Orange County CA, i'm intending to run this at Brookhurst Hobbies in Garden Grove CA. I ran RQ their last year and they have a good setup. (i'm contacting them today to get on their calendar). If you'd like to join, just let me know. Thx, Gil

On 04/04/2018 at 12:06 PM, MOB said:

We are pleased to show off the cover of our release for Free RPG Day, coming up in June.

SCRITCH SCRATCH is by Lynne Hardy, our associate line editor for Call of Cthulhu. It's a modern-day scenario which includes six ready-to-play investigators and a whole mess of rats. Look out for it at participating FLGSs on Free RPG Day!

Cover art is by Joel Holtzman.

Scritch+Scratch+Front+Cover.jpg

Might just be me but no image is visible

Not just him. Recently I have had problems seeing images on my iPhone. I can’t see this one for example.

9 hours ago, David Scott said:

Might just be me but no image is visible

It seems to be a Safari thing. Works fine on Chrome.

Normally, when posting images, I insert from an URL rather than upload, because BRP Central has a finite amount of storage space for images and I don't want to hassle Sverre about getting  more. 

But in this case, here is the cover, uploaded:

5ad16775cb866_ScritchScratchcover.jpg.ce39f810561d94def1fad8b5ea412c07.jpg

42 minutes ago, MOB said:

It seems to be a Safari thing. Works fine on Chrome.

I have the same issue with Firefox (running on Windows).  No image, just the file name.

On 5/9/2018 at 6:05 PM, SBaldrick said:

Will the PDF contain Regenerated Characters?

It'll have pre-generated characters, they only regenerate if you do the right ritual... ; )

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

23 hours ago, Mike M said:

It'll have pre-generated characters, they only regenerate if you do the right ritual... ; )

I wouldn't have it any other way.  Having the correct ritual is very important.

Free RPG Day is coming up in just over one month (Saturday, June 16). There are 500+ stores participating world-wide! Find the one nearest to you with the #FRPGDay retailer locator: http://www.freerpgday.com/retailers.htm?v=2018c

5ad16775cb866_ScritchScratchcover.jpg.ce39f810561d94def1fad8b5ea412c07.jpg

Chaosium's offering is Scritch Scratch, by our assistant Call of Cthulhu line editor Lynne Hardy.