Cover reveal - Free RPG Day 2018

MOB

We are pleased to show off the cover of our release for Free RPG Day, coming up in June.

SCRITCH SCRATCH is by Lynne Hardy, our associate line editor for Call of Cthulhu. It's a modern-day scenario which includes six ready-to-play investigators and a whole mess of rats. Look out for it at participating FLGSs on Free RPG Day!

Cover art is by Joel Holtzman.

Scritch+Scratch+Front+Cover.jpg

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

If anyone is in LA or Orange County CA, i'm intending to run this at Brookhurst Hobbies in Garden Grove CA. I ran RQ their last year and they have a good setup. (i'm contacting them today to get on their calendar). If you'd like to join, just let me know. Thx, Gil

On 04/04/2018 at 12:06 PM, MOB said:

We are pleased to show off the cover of our release for Free RPG Day, coming up in June.

SCRITCH SCRATCH is by Lynne Hardy, our associate line editor for Call of Cthulhu. It's a modern-day scenario which includes six ready-to-play investigators and a whole mess of rats. Look out for it at participating FLGSs on Free RPG Day!

Cover art is by Joel Holtzman.

Scritch+Scratch+Front+Cover.jpg

Might just be me but no image is visible

-----

Search the Glorantha Resource Site: https://wellofdaliath.chaosium.com. Search the Glorantha mailing list archives: https://glorantha.steff.in/digests/

9 hours ago, David Scott said:

Might just be me but no image is visible

It seems to be a Safari thing. Works fine on Chrome.

Normally, when posting images, I insert from an URL rather than upload, because BRP Central has a finite amount of storage space for images and I don't want to hassle Sverre about getting  more. 

But in this case, here is the cover, uploaded:

5ad16775cb866_ScritchScratchcover.jpg.ce39f810561d94def1fad8b5ea412c07.jpg

42 minutes ago, MOB said:

It seems to be a Safari thing. Works fine on Chrome.

I have the same issue with Firefox (running on Windows).  No image, just the file name.

"I want to decide who lives and who dies."

Bruce Probst

Melbourne, Australia

• 4 weeks later...