RQG Artifacts

Belgath

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/13/2018 at 3:52 AM, Belgath said:

64E63FC8-02BF-4434-89C5-BFAC72BA4F9B.jpeg

Now, that is fantastic and to scale. If only it had been a giant lizard instead of a troll ...

• Thanks 1

Simon Phipp - Caldmore Chameleon - Wallowing in my elitism since 1982. Many Systems, One Family. Just a fanboy. 

www.soltakss.com/index.html

Jonstown Compendium author. Find my contributions here

• 1 year later...

It identifies you as a friend when you're a lunar spy and the Crimson Bat comes in.

or

Use it to weigh down a human body underwater and it creates a walktapus.

Edited by Roko Joko
  • Like 2

What really happened?  The only way to discover that is to experience it yourself.

My initial thoughts as  the stone is Tied to life death moon and chaos runes. The Moon effigies allow Three Individuals souls to be bound to the stone. Providing Pow and Life force to the holder of the stone. But the powers provided her immediately addictive Starting at a passion 30%. Any time the player uses a stone He must make a will power roll  against the passion To prevent himself from trying to draw to strongly on the stone and Resist becoming more strongly addicted to it. Any failure on a roll Causes a 5% increase a fumble roll causes 15% of the Addiction. The stone is not very efficient To heal one point of damage Causes one point of damage to each of the three individuals bound to the stone. Drawing on Pow is 1 for three as well. Anytime A willpower roll is failed the three individuals Who are sole bound Stone Must make an endurance role  A failed roll Results in the sole bound fainting for 1d6 rounds And a 20% chance of getting a chaos effect. A fumbled roll Results in the individual Dying and coming back as a cat scratcher in1d6 hours. If this happens the owner of the stone was make a will power roll To gain control over The new Chaos creature. 

I thought this would be a bit fun And dangerous objects to have in the game. So what are your thoughts and what adjustments you think I should make. I would still love to hear Different ideas on it’s magical properties.