Roll20 or Fantasy Grounds

comstock

Greetings. Long time lurker on the forum, first post. I've been playing Call of Cthulhu off and on for a little over a decade. I'm getting back into it and wanted to know if there are any/more players on Roll20 or Fantasy Grounds. Also, if so, would anyone here be interested in starting a semi-regular group? I have collected a lot of out-of-print campaigns and scenarios.

Thanks,

-comstock.

Good morning!

I can't speak about Roll20 as I don't use it but Fantasy Grounds is great. It has a lot of official modules available and all the 6th edition adventures are compatible with the 7th edition rule set. My favourite part of the rule set is that when you roll it tells you how much Luck to spend to get to the next level of success. It's a small thing but I like it! 

Kelly

12 hours ago, NotRussellCrowe said:

Good morning!

I can't speak about Roll20 as I don't use it but Fantasy Grounds is great. It has a lot of official modules available and all the 6th edition adventures are compatible with the 7th edition rule set. My favourite part of the rule set is that when you roll it tells you how much Luck to spend to get to the next level of success. It's a small thing but I like it! 

Kelly

Thanks for the information! I decided to go with Fantasy Grounds. I'm really enjoying it so far. Do you actively play or have a group?

Hi, comstock!

Yes, but I'm kind of on hiatus right now. Haven't run or played in a game for a while yet, life has just gotten too busy you know. 

If you have any questions head on over to the official Fantasy Grounds forums, lots of people to help out and everyone is very friendly. 

Happy gaming!