Three Call of Cthulhu releases nominated in 2018 Origins Awards

MOB

We are delighted three Chaosium products are nominees in the 2018 Origins Awards!

The Origins Awards are presented by the Academy of Adventure Gaming Arts and Design to reward excellence in game design. The 2018 Awards will be announced at the Origins Game Fair in Columbus OH on Saturday June 16, 2018.

Congratulations & good luck to all the nominees!

2018-origins-awards-noms.png?t=152619782

• Like 2

All highly deserving.  

Was Down Darker Trails eligible in this award cycle?  That is a fantastic product too.

I just ordered the Grimoire and am excited to receive it.  I hesitated at first because I think I was approaching it from a "DND" mindset. Damage/action-focused in other words.  A few days ago I was reading the extra spells included at the back of Miskatonic University and realized that there are huge amounts of adventure ideas/hooks that can be mined from spells.  So, I said to myself that I definitely needed to pick up the Grimoire after all.

23 hours ago, klecser said:

All highly deserving.  

Was Down Darker Trails eligible in this award cycle?  That is a fantastic product too.

I just ordered the Grimoire and am excited to receive it.  I hesitated at first because I think I was approaching it from a "DND" mindset. Damage/action-focused in other words.  A few days ago I was reading the extra spells included at the back of Miskatonic University and realized that there are huge amounts of adventure ideas/hooks that can be mined from spells.  So, I said to myself that I definitely needed to pick up the Grimoire after all.

DOWN DARKER TRAILS was released on November 16, 2017, which was one day after the cut-off for the 2018 Awards. It will be up for consideration next year though.

• Like 1