the font on this forum

Roko Joko

It looks like the font on this forum changed in the last week or so.

I usually use enlarged text.  With the old font, enlarged text would display in a kind of boldface if you enlarged it to a certain point, and that was a good thing.  With the new font, the text continues to use light lines when you enlarge it, so that it remains hard to read even though you've enlarged it.  That is difficult.

What really happened?  The only way to discover that is to experience it yourself.

31 minutes ago, Roko Joko said:

It looks like the font on this forum changed in the last week or so.

I usually use enlarged text.  With the old font, enlarged text would display in a kind of boldface if you enlarged it to a certain point, and that was a good thing.  With the new font, the text continues to use light lines when you enlarge it, so that it remains hard to read even though you've enlarged it.  That is difficult.

I see this font scaling up in all dimensions as I hit the zoom-in button.  It doesn't appear to be "boldface" but the lines get much thicker (proportional to the overall size of the font).

Do you see something other than that?

If so, maybe the change is in your browser's rendering, rather than the font from the forum?

C'es ne pas un .sig