RQG Cults

Atgxtg

All the cults are short form, rune, spirit and sorcery roughly 28. There’s another form, I’d call starting cults, which is an even shorter form. Look at the difference between pages 74 and 289.

-----

Search the Glorantha Resource Site: https://wellofdaliath.chaosium.com. Search the Glorantha mailing list archives: https://glorantha.steff.in/digests/

Cyults listed are Argan Argar, Babeester Gor, Chalana Arroy, Daka Fal, Eiritha, Engizi The Sky River Titan, Ernalda, Eurmal, Foundchild, Humakt, Issaries, Lhankor Mhy, Maran Gor, Odayla, Orlanth, Seven Mothers, Storm Bull, Waha, Yelm, Yelmalio and Yinkin, so 21 cults, plus Oakfed and Black Fang Brotherhood as Spirit Cults, making 23 in total. I would say the cults are Long Form, but without Mythology. I suppose they could be described as Short Form, as David says, but they are far longer than the equivalent cults of RQ3's Gods of Glorantha.

All in all, they seem to be well done. If the new Gods of Glorantha, and whatever the Chaos Gods book is going to be, are written up as well as these plus Mytholgy, then I'd be happy. 

Simon Phipp - Caldmore Chameleon - Wallowing in my elitism since 1982. Many Systems, One Family. Just a fanboy. 

www.soltakss.com/index.html

Jonstown Compendium author. Find my contributions here

On 6/12/2018 at 2:29 AM, jajagappa said:

That was RQ QuestWorld, not Glorantha, so assume not.

No reason they can't include it in a Gloranthan cult. A spell is a spell is a spell.

I always liked In like Flynne, but they might have to rename it for a Gloranthan feel.

Simon Phipp - Caldmore Chameleon - Wallowing in my elitism since 1982. Many Systems, One Family. Just a fanboy. 

www.soltakss.com/index.html

Jonstown Compendium author. Find my contributions here

• 9 months later...
On 6/11/2018 at 3:39 PM, Vincent the Librarian said:

Is Panache going to be included? That is my favorite! :lol:

My version of Panache. Now with extra Savoir Faire. What will you do with all that extra Savoir Faire?

Edited by RHW