Dimbyd

Runequest Free RPG Day session in Cardiff 16 June 2018

Just to let people know I'll be running Runequest- adapting a Coming Storm scenario for Free RPG Day in Saturday 16 June. 

My local FLGS Rules of Play is hosting the event at the Gate arts centre in Roath- Keppoch Street, Cardiff CF24 3JW .

Two people have pre-booked, three spaces left: https://www.facebook.com/events/197248214407410/  It'll start around 12 noon. 

Andrew

• Like 1

You can book by stating you want to play on the Rules of Play Free RPG Day event Facebook page- if you're on Facebook. 

If not, just tell me on the day that you expressed an interest on Basic Roleplaying.org.

11 minutes ago, Dimbyd said:

You can book by stating you want to play on the Rules of Play Free RPG Day event Facebook page- if you're on Facebook. 

If not, just tell me on the day that you expressed an interest on Basic Roleplaying.org.

Thanks. Remembered might have other plans. Need to check at home 

Damn massively interested but I think I’d be too much of a distraction, way to fidgety after my spine surgery.

Lol finally an event I can get to and I have to be the awkward one.

Quick report back- ran the Runequest session for 4 people. Two were returnees from last year's Free RPG session; the other two had limited experience with RPGs - mainly D&D and one was considering GM'ing Fate. All were barely in their twenties- one dared to be a woman at RPG event- and they all enjoyed themselves. It felt like a good outreach experience all round.

IMG_3552.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1