Chris Spivey to develop Sci-fi RPG game setting for Chaosium

Yeah the updates won't come from here since the project is now over with Spivey entirely, and he's busy finishing his Weird West game at the moment.

As for Chaosium, maybe they were also freeing up resources for Rivers of London, in addition to Lords of the Middle Sea. They have a lot on their plate!

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Chaosium is pleased to announce award-winning RPG designer Chris Spivey will be developing a new BRP-based science fiction line to add to the company's suite of roleplaying game brands.  Last yea

I can answer some of these questions, but honestly I'd rather wait until we have more to show.  But first, please take the arguments about the genesis of various other games to another thread, or

Just some clarity here:  Chris' project will be an original setting.  It will use BRP/RQ rules (we're letting him go a la carte with them and pick what rules options work best). Compatibi

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/6/2021 at 6:35 PM, Chris S said:

I drop updates on Twitter (@darker_hue) about my work. Thanks for your interest! 

I've just started running a Harlem Unbound game - but in general it's such a great product it's hard to know what to compliment first.  Haunted West will probably be one of those games I don't get but am glad exists (I'm not at all interested in the weird west genre, but it's good to see its usual cast getting broadened).  I'm eager to see more of this science fiction game, based what I've heard so far, and that's one I'll almost certainly be getting.

• Like 1