77mundos to produce the Spanish edition of Mythras

lawrence.whitaker

We're delighted to announce that The Design Mechanism has agreed a license for a Spanish edition of Mythras with 77mundos. The company will start with the core rules, and swiftly follow with Monster Island. Both books will hopefully be available by Christmas, and 77mundos intends to produce more translations from the Mythras catalogue, as well as look to produce original content in Spanish.

Please join with us in congratulating 77mundos - we look forward to working with them, and are excited to see this new edition for our wonderful Spanish-speaking fans!

Lawrence

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3

The Design Mechanism: Publishers of Mythras

DM logo Freeforums Icon.png

• 3 weeks later...

I don't think I will get the Spanish version (I already got the English books, but who knows, I got RQ6 softcover, RQ6 hardcover, and Mythras, I might be getting the same rules a fourth time 😋), but this is good news. I hope it helps spread the good word among Spanish fans of Mythras.

By the way, how many languages has Mythras been translated to?

Grając zaś w grę komputerową, być może zdarzyło się wam zapragnąć zejść z wyznaczonej przez autorów ścieżki i, miast zabić smoka i ożenić się z księżniczką, zabić księżniczkę i ożenić się ze smokiem.

18 minutes ago, Claudius said:

I don't think I will get the Spanish version (I already got the English books, but who knows, I got RQ6 softcover, RQ6 hardcover, and Mythras, I might be getting the same rules a fourth time 😋), but this is good news. I hope it helps spread the good word among Spanish fans of Mythras.

By the way, how many languages has Mythras been translated to?

French, German and now Spanish.

The Design Mechanism: Publishers of Mythras

DM logo Freeforums Icon.png