jeffjerwin

Donandar. Comments appreciated.

OK I did actually do a write-up.

Second draft even.

I had skills : Ceremony, Dance, Sing, Play Instrument, Discuss

Climb, Mummery, Juggle, Jump, Tumble as speciality skills, plus one special "act" particular to each character

No spirit magic, we're agreed there.

Also had Metcalfe's idea about swapping location with an illusion, limited by both range and eyesight

Subcults (elder siblings) Skovari (folk music - had Heal, probably wrong), Molamin (formal dance and music - Coordination), Drogarsi (epic poetry - Bladesharp)

No associated cults as such, I had Donandar as the son of Silonia goddess of dance, and Ralforisus god of music ; fourth and youngest born in the Darkness

24 minutes ago, Julian Lord said:

No associated cults as such, I had Donandar as the son of Silonia goddess of dance, and Ralforisus god of music ; fourth and youngest born in the Darkness

That is correct.  It's noted in the Donandar writeup in the Cults Compendium.

47 minutes ago, Julian Lord said:

Subcults (elder siblings) Skovari (folk music - had Heal, probably wrong), Molamin (formal dance and music - Coordination), Drogarsi (epic poetry - Bladesharp)

The Earth connection to Skovari (and his twin Skovara) is because they belong to the Earth pantheon - and Ernalda shared her Heal spirit magic with them. I suppose healing and dancing do have a connection, particularly in a shamanic sense.