rules/introduction draft

Trifletraxor

I've made a draft of some rules/introduction for BRP Central, and would like to hear some opinions/suggestions. Anyway, here it is:

----------------------------

Welcome to BRP Central and the Basic Roleplaying Forum!

The Rules of BRP Central is pretty basic:

1. Keep it civil. There are no moderators here, so please self-moderate your posts. If discussions grow heated, consider using PMs to resolve the issue rather than getting personal in the threads.
  2. Respect the copyright laws. Do not post copyrighted material in the forum, on the wiki or in the gallery without clear permission from the copyright holder in question. Unless a specific copyright notice have been added, all the written content in the forum and the wiki are considered to fall under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License. creativecommons.gif
This website have been created to support Chaosium's new Basic Roleplaying game and the BRP community. So far, we have a news section, forums, a wiki (soon), a gallery and a link list. A review section will be added once the rule book is out, and a brp fanzine is in the planning. Feel free to request new sections and functions to this site if there is anything you feel are missing, and I will see what I can do.

Ef plest master, this mighty fine grub!
b1.gif 116/420. High Priest.