Lunar assassins sent to kill Argrath.

Noita

I'm thinking of running a game where the pcs are Lunars sent to kill Argrath....All of them. With the end game being that hopefully the Lunars win and Sartar becomes the premium Empire holiday destination.

It would be perfect if everyone played Ducks.

• Like 1

MUAH HAHAHAHAHAH,

I love the idea of " everyone played Ducks " which basically means : "You've got -50% to succeed the mission", " All critical success  became a fumble " (Eurmal blessing on ducks) and also " you eternal race of traitors will eat the muds on my boots " (Yelms blessing).

Can I suggest you a good cameo : as there are at least 3 well know Argrath, having one or two dying will not be a big interference in Glorantha history, you could :

- Reveal to the Pc at the last moment the true identity of the this Argrath : DANOLD the Dragon Slayer's Duck !

- Propose to one PC to play an human magically disguise as an duck to play the role of an Eurmali with the objective is to save Argrath after guiding the assassins into his hideout

- Propose a traitorous  ending : If they succeed in killing Argrath, the real commissioner of this mission will be the true Argrath who wish to create a Seaside resort to spy on the Empire High society ... (an idea befitting durulz "wisdow " XD)

Are my ideas stupids ? ....................... I hope so ! It's a duck theme !!!

10 hours ago, Iskallor said:

It would be perfect if everyone played Ducks

I'm interested in how you get round the lunar duck bounty - "no we're ducks in the pay of the empire, we're not the outlaw ducks really, we're on a secret mission for the empire, of course I can't tell you about it, can we go now."

Fantasy time - I'd like to see a montage of the group as a @Quackatoa piece done ninja turtle style but ducks, sort of the Coders as badass ducks 🙂

ducks-in-prax.jpg.d47c21bdeef44eeaeef9d1dc45d75ad2.jpg

(with apologies to the original artists)

• Like 5
  • Haha 4

-----

Search the Glorantha Resource Site: https://wellofdaliath.chaosium.com. Search the Glorantha mailing list archives: https://glorantha.steff.in/digests/