Vitruvian BRP Attack & Defense Matrix 1.0

LivingTriskele

Being dyslexic and obsessive, I redesigned the Attack and Defense Matrix so that I could comprehend it quicker. There may be typos (I did this at 2:30 in the morning). If you discover any, please let me know and I'll fix them.

Cheers

http://basicroleplaying.com/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=135&act=down

"If you want your children to be intelligent, read them fairy tales. If you want them to be more intelligent, read them more fairy tales."

"When I examine myself and my methods of thought, I come to the conclusion that the gift of fantasy has meant more to me than any talent for abstract, positive thinking."

~Albert Einstein~

Cool, thanks. You find the layout easier to read? I may mess with it a bit more, try to get the fonts bigger. I just realized that I forgot to put down a note regarding damaging weapons and shields.

"If you want your children to be intelligent, read them fairy tales. If you want them to be more intelligent, read them more fairy tales."

"When I examine myself and my methods of thought, I come to the conclusion that the gift of fantasy has meant more to me than any talent for abstract, positive thinking."

~Albert Einstein~

I was wondering about that. Have you seen the character sheets in the download section? The opacity of the Vitruvian Man is the same on those too. I can pull it back a notch there too.

~Albert Einstein~

I was wondering about that. Have you seen the character sheets in the download section? The opacity of the Vitruvian Man is the same on those too. I can pull it back a notch there too.

I didn't notice it the first time I checked, but I think that's because it was primarily user entry fields over the dark areas, so there was little text to contrast.

I can definitely see how pencil marks could get lost on the background of the character sheet.

I dropped the opacity by about 5% (it was at 26). It seemed to make a difference on my monitor but after printing a copy I'm not sure if it helped much...

http://basicroleplaying.com/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=135&act=down

I guess there's something to be said for variations in monitors and printers too. I couple more percentiles and it looked like he'd disappeared.

~Albert Einstein~