HPLHS Gamer Prop Set for Masks

MOB

The MASKS OF NYARLATHOTEP Gamer Prop Set from our friends the H P Lovecraft Historical Society starts shipping on August 1st. Here's a reason to order it NOW:

"PRE-ORDER: Order yours now and we'll ship it to you as soon as it's ready to go (est. Aug 1). Why? Because this special pre-order price is only good until we begin shipping, at which time we can guarantee you the price of this collection will have to increase substantially."

GPS-Box_grande.jpg?v=1532709994

• Like 4

33 minutes ago, Aldaron said:

Is it for the new version of MoN?

Yes and no. It's a different company, but they've co-ordinated the release to coincide with the new edition of Masks of Nyalathotep. They are also producing an radio-theatre audio adaptation of the Masks script as well.  

It is most definitely for the new version of Masks. I picked up my set from the H. P. Lovecraft Historical Society's HQ on Tuesday, and it is pretty amazing. All the props and maps from Chaosium's new edition of Masks and then some, all produced as period-authentic and period-accurate as possible. Highly recommended if you plan to run Masks 5th Edition or even if you just enjoy really well-made props for Call of Cthulhu.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

"Style: 5 (Excellent) Substance: 5 (Excellent) - this is gaming history in the making. This product is so pioneering, so over-the-top in what it tries to achieve and how triumphantly it succeeds, that it deserves the creation of a whole new grading system. This is the end of role-playing as we know it, and the transcendence towards a new experience with similarities to a LARP."
—Antonios S. of RPGNet reviews the H.P. Lovecraft Historical Society's MASKS OF NYARLATHOTEP GAMER PROP SET

https://www.rpg.net/reviews/archive/17/17758.phtml

Edited by MOB
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Inspector Pokeweed said:

What is the slipcase campaign?

The physical, printed version of the new/updated Masks of Nyarlathotep campaign will (as I understand it) be as a 2-volume slipcase set.

• Like 1

C'es ne pas un .sig

On ‎9‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 9:47 PM, MOB said:

"Style: 5 (Excellent) Substance: 5 (Excellent) - this is gaming history in the making. This product is so pioneering, so over-the-top in what it tries to achieve and how triumphantly it succeeds, that it deserves the creation of a whole new grading system. This is the end of role-playing as we know it, and the transcendence towards a new experience with similarities to a LARP."
—Antonios S. of RPGNet reviews the H.P. Lovecraft Historical Society's MASKS OF NYARLATHOTEP GAMER PROP SET

https://www.rpg.net/reviews/archive/17/17758.phtml

Hi MOB I am in Australia too has your prop set shipped in yet?

21 hours ago, KwaKwa Garvey said:

Hi MOB I am in Australia too has your prop set shipped in yet?

I've had mine in NZ, but delivery is based upon when you made your order - primarily - rather than location. I made my pre-order back in June. 

Actually, when can we expect the physical copies of the Masks campaign slipcase to become available?

Edited by TrippyHippy

The amazing MASKS OF NYARLATHOTEP GAMER PROP SET includes a set of Nansen Passports for players to use on their globe-trotting adventure. Now Keepers can get more - either one at a time or in a set of six. Each Passport comes with a sheet of adhesive visa decals and three passport stamps.

The visa pages can stamped by the Keeper as the character makes his/her way into and/or out of various countries. The "notes" page in the back can be used to jot down important character skills, hit points, sanity level, etc., or any other data that's important to remember.

Masks is a world-spanning adventure, and it's just possible some of your players may need a replacement character or two during the campaign. Available from our friends, the H.P. Lovecraft Historical Society

https://store.hplhs.org/products/nansen-passports-for-role-playing-games?variant=13550329200705

NansenPassportSet_grande.jpg.2e9cd1f43dd76039ff7b8b83a8634e83.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...