Clearing out RPG books

tam

Hi

First post but I am looking to sell my Runequest books to someone in the UK. I have a box full of the rules etc. I have tried calling the local games stores but they are not interested. I would love to hear some other suggestions as I have not been involved in role-playing in several years now.

I also have Star Trek, Rolemaster, Star Wars etc collected over the last 30 years so if you are willing to share what people do with their old books nowadays I would be grateful.

thanks in advance
Tam

I'd suggest putting them on eBay.  Most of those books sound like things that have now become collectible, and you might be surprised at how much they go for.  Depends on edition, condition etc.  Searching for sold items should give you an idea of what things sell for.

Amazon is also an option.  Prices are generally higher, but things sell much more slowly in general.

Another suggestion -- if you don't need to monetize these -- would be to find a local teen organization, club, youth shelter, etc.  Some place where multiple RPG's could be loved by an audience who maybe might not otherwise have access to such things...

Or monetize the most-valuable and donate the others ...

Edited by g33k

C'es ne pas un .sig

7 hours ago, tam said:

Thanks for the replies  - I think ebay it will need to be. I tried the local clubs but they were only really interested in tabletop games rather than RPG's

Tam

Well, please post a link to your sale back here, in case there's some RQ item someone here needs... Or even some other, lesser RPG!

😉

C'es ne pas un .sig