MOB

GM Screen Pack coming in PDF on September 14

If you're having trouble downloading the map, more information would be useful.

We have many people who say they've got no issues, and a few who are having problems. Could you provide information such as your device (PC/Mac, OS and version, browser and version).

Thanks! 

On 9/14/2018 at 4:35 PM, MOB said:

gm-screen-projection-900.jpg.743deea705628e7b92496f3f8990beb6.jpg

Interesting to note that that is not the same version as on the actual screen, which has added cracks, scaffolding, and pre-gens-in-a-boat. Is this version available in higher resolution?

Edited by PhilHibbs

Everything is beautiful and top-notch so far as I'm going through it, my only gripe is that the Dragon Pass map is hard to read. I wish it were in the same style as the South Peloria Map (which I think is the same as the Dragon Pass map in the Glorantha Sourcebook). 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Eric Christian Berg said:

I wish it were in the same style as the South Peloria Map (which I think is the same as the Dragon Pass map in the Glorantha Sourcebook).

Maybe those map versions will go on sale once all the Glorantha Sourcebooks and maps from the Kickstarter are delivered.

Any chance of a wallpaper of the God's Wall image? I know the aspect ratio is wrong to fit the whole thing on a  screen, but just the right hand 2/3 would be fine. The panel on page 7 of the PDF in the pack is too narrow.

• Like 1