GM Screen Pack coming in PDF on September 14

MOB

4 hours ago, Eric Christian Berg said:

I wish it were in the same style as the South Peloria Map (which I think is the same as the Dragon Pass map in the Glorantha Sourcebook).

Maybe those map versions will go on sale once all the Glorantha Sourcebooks and maps from the Kickstarter are delivered.

• 1 year later...

Anyone else have two "South Peloria" map pdf:s, but no pdf of the map that "joins it" to the south?

My two South Peloria map pdf:s are identical except one is 3 mb and one is 22 mb. The smaller file has the tag line "CHA4029 South Peloria Darya Map" and the larger file "South Peloria Map".

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/26/2019 at 7:39 AM, Puckohue said:

My two South Peloria map pdf:s are identical except one is 3 mb and one is 22 mb. The smaller file has the tag line "CHA4029 South Peloria Darya Map" and the larger file "South Peloria Map".

Can't find CHA4029 South Peloria Darya Map at all, nor does it show up in my digital receipt for the package.

... remember, with a TARDIS, one is never late for breakfast!

5 minutes ago, Puckohue said:

Due to a mislabeling it was not included in the download as another map had the same title. This has been renamed and will be added to future downloads. 

So how did you manage to get it then. even if wrong.

... remember, with a TARDIS, one is never late for breakfast!

Not sure what you mean. I had two files in my download section, with different file names and sizes, but both containing the same map:

On 10/26/2019 at 3:39 PM, Puckohue said:

The smaller file has the tag line "CHA4029 South Peloria Darya Map" and the larger file "South Peloria Map".

When I told customer support, I was emailed the missing pdf named "CHA4029 South Dragon Pass Map.pdf".

4 hours ago, Puckohue said:

Not sure what you mean. I had two files in my download section, with different file names and sizes, but both containing the same map:

When I told customer support, I was emailed the missing pdf named "CHA4029 South Dragon Pass Map.pdf".

That means I'm missing 1 file and I haven't noticed. Who did you contact?

Oh right, I did notice that when downloading the PDFs the first time. I think you end up with 2 maps of south peloria with the "flat" style (drawn by Darya) and missing the version of that map that's in the more artistic/busy style.

Is the PDF going to be fixed on the Chaosium website, so we don't have to all contact customer support separately?

• Like 1

Ludovic aka Lordabdul -- read and listen to  The God Learners , the Gloranthan podcast, newsletter, & blog !