Tribal edit for RuneQuest Gamemaster Screen Pack

MOB

The calendar is beautiful, but desperately needs captions on the illustrations so those of us less versed in Glorantha can know what the illustration is and where the location is. I really want to go read about each illustrated location in the Sourcebook but can’t because I don’t know what the images are. Please fix this! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

cha4029_character_sheet_normal

cha4029_character_sheet_artisan

Both have a tick box next to Customs (          ) but not next to Customs (local). Whilst this is consistent with the core rules, and was pointed out then but not corrected, I still don't think it makes sense.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, David Scott said:

Gamesmaster reference, first page

"Address questions and commands by mail to:"

Commands likely a typo.

No, I'd love to send commands by email - More Books Quicker!

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Simon Phipp - Caldmore Chameleon - Wallowing in my elitism since 1982. Many Systems, One Family. Just a fanboy. 

www.soltakss.com/index.html

Jonstown Compendium author. Find my contributions here

Someone has mentioned this previously, but is the Apple Lane map not meant to be the lovely 3D drawing of the village itself? One of those would be nice to put in front of the players.

Maps without scales: please don't do this, it pains me. Every map should have a scale, if only to estimate journey times.

And further on maps, and I hate to be negative about the beautiful drawings, but the Dragon Pass map at book scale is worse than useless because the labels are so hard to read. This problem applies to the region maps in the core rulebook too. They are indistinct and muddy images. The Colymar Tribes map is where it's at, for me anyway. I appreciate the printed Dragon pass map is almost A2, but still, viewing at smaller sizes is a no go.

More maps: is anyone else having a problem with Colymar Clans map pdf? It hangs my iMac (using Preview or Acrobat Reader) for 30s or so, to the point where it is actually unusable. There's probably some anomaly in the pdf data causing this. My iMac may be ageing, but it's still 3gHz and opening a 10MB pdf should be no sweat. It appears to be drawing in layers, maybe it needs to flattened.

Something puzzles me about the character sheets – last time I checked I have four grandparents, but there's only room for two. I get characters may only consider two significant, but I fourd it a striking anomaly.

• Like 1

On 9/17/2018 at 10:09 AM, Cloud64 said:

More maps: is anyone else having a problem with Colymar Clans map pdf?

I haven't had issues as significant as you, but I recall some loading and viewing lag when checking out the map PDFs. I think I experienced this on more than just the Colymar Clans map, but I'd need to double-check.

Jonstown Compendium author. Find my publications here. Disclaimer: affiliate link.

Social Media: Facebook Patreon Twitter Website

Please note, we have decided we are going to close this thread on at 11.59pm EDT on Sunday, September 23rd, a little earlier than originally announced. 

We'll then review the thread and make any necessary changes to the files before sending to print.

Many thanks!

Edited by MOB

pg 63, Brightflower's Rune Points are listed as dedicated to Issaries, but she's only a lay member and her Rune Spells match Ernalda, who she is an intiaite of, so I assume this is a mistake and her Rune Points are for Ernalda. The same is true of Gooseberry, on the next page. His spells match Eurmal, whom he is an Initiate of, though his Rune Points are listed as Issaries.

Edited by Eric Christian Berg

Page 18, Enjossi clan description, top left paragraph, 4th line has a fragment: 

the king of the Colymar supported Enjossi, and he succeeded. the base Since then there have been many salmon in it each year, and Enjossi’s clan has thrived.

129/420

Page 80 List alphabetically Xiobalg:

Spirit Magic: Coordination (2 pts.), Demoralize (2 pts.). 

Page 80 List alphabetically 

(POW 8, CHA 13, knows Countermagic 2, Heal 6, Ignite, Repair 2;

Page 113 List in standard order (TWICE on this page) 

The spirits are normal random spirits (INT 2D6+6, POW 3D6+6, CHA 3D6).

Page 115 Yerezum Storn Hit Locations to match up with Page 10 of the Bestiary should be:

Tail 8/8

Right Hind Leg 8/

Left Hind Leg 8/

Right Fore Leg  8/

Left Fore Leg 8/

Page 115

costs 2 magic points instead of 1 Rune point), Second Sight (3 pts.)

Page 115 List alphabetically 

Summon Ancestor, Summon Specific Ancestor, and Summon Spirit Teacher.

• MOB locked and unlocked this topic

Gamemaster Screen 

Roll on Despair table (right panel) to determine duration.

Roll on Psychic Turmoil table (page 229) to determine duration.

Range and Duration
Spirit Magic: Range is 50 meters, unless specified otherwise. Temporal spells last two minutes (10 melee rounds). Instant spells cause effects only on their strike rank.
Rune Magic: All Rune spells are passive with a 15-minute duration and a 160-meter range, unless otherwise designated.

Change to a quicker for the eye (talk about the Range then Duration) 

Spirit Magic: 50 meter range, unless otherwise specified. Temporal spells...
Rune Magic: 160 meter range and are passive with a 15-minute duration, unless otherwise designated.

Page 29 Place Characteristics in standard order. Correct spell cost for Detect Trap

Allied Spirit: “Snow White” (in quarterstaff ) INT 13, POW 19, CHA 13.

Bound Spirit: “Nharhon” (bound to the shop) POW 16, CHA 10.

Allied Spirit: (in writing quill) INT 12, POW 20, CHA 12. Knows Detect Enemies, Detect Magic, Detect Spirit, Detect Trap (2 pts.), Farsee 4.

On 9/16/2018 at 5:56 AM, David Scott said:

Gamesmaster reference, first page

"Address questions and commands by mail to:"

Commands likely a typo.

Please, please PLEASE @Jason Durall-- --  please "accidentally" leave this one in the final print-ready file !!!

😁

Edited by g33k

C'es ne pas un .sig